Welcome to the downloadpage of CRS for Windows!
You can download the Crash Recovery System for Windows here. After installing this application, the relevant edition of the Crash Recovery System can be selected (Lite, Standard, VIN, RDW, RDW+, Road Assist).
Replaces the old Windows-32 bit and UWP application.
Suitable for installation on both 32-bits and 64-bits Windows 7 and 10 operating systems.
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) selection can also be done now by using the new Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with a camera.
- Austrian license plate selection with OCR has a retry option in some cases.
- The license plate OCR camera view shows a warning when there is no internet available.
- The license plate OCR camera view has received a redesign.
- Various translation enhancements
- Fixed an issue with failing software updates.
- Fixed an issue in manual vehicle selection for some vehicles where selection ended in a blank screen.
- Prevent an error message in some cases for the VIN barcode scanner.
- Austrian license plate input field has been split in two parts to make entering these license plates more convenient.
- An extra selection layer for rooftop types has been added to the vehicle selection.
- VIN barcode scanner support has been added.
- A setting for showing the shutdown confirmation window has been added.
- Fixed an issue where the background update scheduler would sometimes not run the update process within the set time window.
- Fixed multiple other background update scheduler related issues.
- Fixed an issue where specific text wouldn’t copy to clipboard.
- Improved translation of the buttons within the rescuesheets.
- Fixed multiple UI related bugs.